Thursday, August 3, 2017

Women Are Turning Their Stretch Marks Into Rainbow Art

Loving your lines is a thing – and this doctor explains why we actually get them in the first place.


Pictures: Instagram@zinteta.

When listing things you love about your body, stretch marks don’t usually rate a mention.

But in a new Instagram post, personal trainer and author Kayla Itsines told her over seven million followers how much she loves her stretch marks.

“This one is for the ladies asking me if I have stretch marks anywhere, yes I sure do.... and if any of my friends or family are on here you know how much I love them!!

“I am a woman, and I am proud to be one and have these marks!”

While she says some people don’t have any stretch marks, others have them “just like me”. Then there are those whose marks will be completely different.

Kayla says her stretch marks are on the sides of her legs “for now”. She goes on to say that, when she has babies, she’ll “get some more”. Not that she’s worried about that, mind you.

“My beautiful bubba will be so much more important than a few lines on my bod! ”

Share this

0 Comment to "Women Are Turning Their Stretch Marks Into Rainbow Art"

Post a Comment